dBx Acoustics is delighted to reveal that the team has been awarded ‘Recognised Leaders in Acoustic Design 2018’ in the Build Construction and Engineering Awards.
This follows on from other recognition we have received including three awards from Build, two from Acquisition International, two from Scoot Business Awards, and two from the Oldham Business Awards. We’ve also been finalists for the Grafters, WISE awards and Women in Business. Not a bad haul for our first five years. We really will need to get a dedicated trophy shelf at this rate.
Thanks to all our staff past and present for working so hard, and to all of our clients for supporting us. We’ll keep on trying to be increasingly more awesome as we head into the future!
We’re working on some cool projects at the moment, including;
- A temporary event notice for a party on top of a multi-storey car park
- Derian House Children’s Hospice
- Mulbury’s three new residential developments at New Cross, Ancoats
- Office fit outs for TP ICAP and Argo Global in London
- Residential homes in Southampton and Ramsbottom
- A new build residential development overlooking the beach in Falmouth, Cornwall
Keep your eyes peeled for case studies on all of these, and more, on the website over the coming weeks!
We’re delighted to announce that Ben Tomlin will be joining the team as Senior Acoustic Consultant in September. Ben has been an acoustic consultant for the past 12 years, and brings with him a wealth of experience including highway schemes, education projects, Belle Vue Sports Village and Manchester Crown Court. He’s also possibly the only acoustic consultant in the UK to have worked on a new build nunnery!