Imperial War Museum, London
dBx Acoustics worked alongside our regular clients, Reds 10, on a new 1,500 sq m three storey office building with collaborative, creative and flexible workspace for 180 staff at the Imperial War Museum in London.
Our role included:
- Noise survey and noise impact assessment for planning.
- BS4142 assessment of noise from external plant.
- Acoustic design of the building included glazing and ventilation, airborne and impact sound insulation and room acoustic conditions.
- Troubleshooting pre-completion to identify items of plant which were generating higher levels of noise than anticipated.
- Documentation to support award of BREEAM credits HEA05 and POL05
- Post-completion verification measurements to demonstrate compliance with planning conditions relating to plant noise.